Glacier Ear, Nose & Throat, Head & Neck Surgery has proudly served the Flathead Valley for thirty-five years. Our physicians are certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and specialize in the medical and surgical treatment for ear, nose and throat disorders.
Glacier Ear, Nose & Throat strives to achieve our mission of providing quality care of the ear, nose & throat, as well as head & neck specialty in a caring manner which maintains the dignity of all who come into our clinic.
September is Thyroid Cancer Awareness Month!
- 2 in 3 cases are people over 55 years of age
- Women account for 75% of thyroid CA cases
- #1 cancer in women aged 15-29, #2 cancer (after breast CA) in women 30-39
- 5 year survival rate is 98%
Signs and Symptoms of Thyroid Cancer
Thyroid cancer can cause any of the following signs or symptoms:
- A lump in the neck, sometimes growing quickly
- Swelling in the neck
- Pain in the front of the neck, sometimes going up to the ears
- Hoarsness or other voice changes that do not go away
- Trouble swallowing
- Trouble breathing
- A constant cough that is not due to a cold
If you have any of these signs or symptoms, talk to your doctor right away. Many of these symptoms can also be caused by non-cancerous conditions or even other cancers of the neck area. Lumps in the thyroid are common and are often benign.
Hours of Operation
Clinic: Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Billing Department: Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (406) 752-8330
Fax: (406) 752-8412
Billing Department: (406) 758-0260
Address: 160 Heritage Way, Kalispell, MT 59901