Dear Glacier ENT Patients, Families and Referring Providers:
Due to the pandemic coronavirus (COVID-19), we have activated a preparedness plan to protect our patients and our staff from infection. We intend to provide ongoing medical services, in a conscientious manner, to reduce any potential exposure to both our patients and staff.
Given the features of this virus, patients who are infected may be contagious from 4-14 days before showing any symptoms of COVID-19 and may inadvertently leave active infectious virus on surfaces they touch. For patients with active cough or sneezing, active infectious virus can be spread via droplets to those in close proximity.
In accordance with the guidelines set out by the CDC and other health authorities, we are taking the following precautions in our office:
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
• We are offering all of our patients the option of in-person visit or telehealth visit, which is an interactive audio/video visit with your physician.
• Upon entering the building, you will be screened for signs and symptoms and risk factors for COVID- 19 virus and asked to wear a mask.
• Disinfection is being completed between every patient.
• We will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks.
• We are asking our team members to restrict travel, but if necessary, make sure to take the necessary precautions recommended by the CDC prior to returning to work.
• Our team is closely monitoring their own health and well-being.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
• We are encouraging our patients, parents and providers to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices and social distancing guidelines.
• We are asking those who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have knowledge of being in recent close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 to refrain from entering our facility.
• If you are utilizing a Telehealth visit and you are a new patient, you will be asked to complete paperwork prior to your visit.
• We ask that you come to your appointment alone. If the appointment is for your child, we ask that only one parent accompany your child.
• We ask that you do not bring children, who are not patients, with you or your child’s appointment. Please reschedule if this is not possible.
Please feel free contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Glacier Ear, Nose & Throat, Head & Neck Surgery has proudly served the Flathead Valley for thirty-five years. Our physicians are certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and specialize in the medical and surgical treatment for ear, nose and throat disorders.
Glacier Ear, Nose & Throat strives to achieve our mission of providing quality care of the ear, nose & throat, as well as head & neck specialty in a caring manner which maintains the dignity of all who come into our clinic.
Hours of Operation
Clinic: Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Billing Department: Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (406) 752-8330
Fax: (406) 752-8412
Billing Department: (406) 758-0260
Address: 160 Heritage Way, Kalispell, MT 59901